Games journalism as window into journalism. If you have a few and are interested, check it out.
This just proves how irrelevant Kotaku are. They’ll post any old shite but when it comes to serious issues they shy away like little scared children. Makes you wonder doesn’t it?
Kotaku only reports on the stuff that really matters
Kotaku is mostly garbage, yes, but occasionally they have some good stuff. They had a long, great feature about Silicon Knights bungling the latest X-Men game, and that Halo 4 unboxing thing is actually a good little video for those considering dropping that much green on the game.
However, the signal-to-noise ratio over there is badly, badly skewed in favor of dross. For every legitimate story on their site, there’s five more about cakes or some asshole programming disc drives to play the Ducktales theme song.
The Eurogamer story is, right now, the biggest story in the gaming zeitgeist. Kotaku doesn’t want to talk about it because they know they’re part of the problem.
- sexhaver reblogged this from pyronoid-d
- officialbethesda reblogged this from gaytarosrevenge
- oliverbateman likes this
- this-extra-life reblogged this from comradical and added:
- ragnr reblogged this from comradical and added:
- pyronoid-d reblogged this from yournewhappyplace and added:
- comradical reblogged this from yournewhappyplace
- gaytarosrevenge reblogged this from yournewhappyplace
- yournewhappyplace reblogged this from journeyofagamer and added:
- yournewhappyplace likes this
- whos-that-there likes this
- casarobot reblogged this from allthisforabottledfish
- unsubstantiatedrumors likes this
- sound-of-words likes this
- retrotigo likes this
- pxelprince likes this
- allthisforabottledfish reblogged this from lunaticobscurity
- culamhain reblogged this from journeyofagamer and added:
- hatewizard likes this
- madgearsolid reblogged this from lunaticobscurity
- madgearsolid likes this
- dtwirler likes this
- jonnyornonny likes this
- lunaticobscurity reblogged this from journeyofagamer
- journeyofagamer reblogged this from ignatzcat and added:
- journeyofagamer likes this
- ignatzcat posted this